Wednesday 28 March 2012

Fruitshop Identity

Well here is my attempt at the Fruitshop Identity logo.... I can visualise it better in my head than I can on paper... I know that the assignment said about not wanting a logo that uses typical fruit shapes, so have tried to encompass fruit basket/fruit stall/fruit tree type of logo and threw in an apple idea to try and get my creative side happening.

Looking at the fruitshop ideas I have come up with I do prefer the bright green apples with a solid black background as it is more eye catching with the black background enhancing the bright green apples.

Let me know your thoughts on this as I was a little bit stuck coming up with some creative thoughts.

Logo Concepts

T-Shirt Concepts


Business Card Concepts

Signage Concept


No comments:

Post a Comment